Mar 16, 2010

Buns of steel

Oh hello. I missed you. I miss talking to you. There's so much on my mind right now, begging to be transformed into words and be plastered to the walls of this room.

I hate being in Malaysia right now, cos being in the country with a lot to do and plenty of places to go but living with no mean of transport equals hell. Aiyo, when is our country going to step up to the plate and beat Singapore at the public transportation category?

I had one of the best days of my life, that is getting the scroll from Datuk Seri Ong Tee Keat after spending 16 years of my life on it. The day wasn't about the scroll nor the president of MCA, it was about having both my mom and dad and my grandmother watching me getting my degree on stage. It was about seeing familiar faces and knowing that I might not see them until another lifetime. It was about, ignoring the fact that everyone was sweating happy beads under the sun and continue flashing their million dollar smiles for photographs.

Talking bout convocation day, I've got a confession to make. During the break, where we were forced to listen to some chinese song (which I have no idea what's the title or what they are singing about), suddenly I had the tendency wanting to cry my balls out (not that I have any. Just a figure of speech, mind you lol) Tears filled my eyes thinking bout leaving university for real, and going away from friends, all the way to Singapore. I seriously do not know when will I be back again once I start work. Tsk. But of course, stonecoldrachely did not shed a single tear. It was just a wave of emotions yo. :P

So what's next? I'm moving on to the moolah-earning phase of life. The more the merrie :) I'm counting my blessings everyday. But the question is how to prepare to jump into the sea of outlandishness and look good in it?

(PS : And if you haven't noticed, I'm blogging with a bit of mix feeling. delirious and anxiety mode alright. I call it pre-work-syndrome)

No comments: