Nov 23, 2008

Graffiti is art yo

This post is very much delayed, I know. Procrastination is my middle name. Most of you should know this by now! lol. So the other weekend I headed down to Capsquare for U.O.X Play. Upon reaching there they greeted me with this. Damn funny wey.

Rules you ought to follow!

They had a bunch of really cool people working on a big canvas all around the event. Live graffiti art ya'll! I was sitting right across the canvas watching the canvas transform into a random piece of art. Damn enlightening. And I bet that poor guy thinks i was downright creepy. Heh.

Taken at 4 pm

Taken at 6 pm

I got to say I have newfound respect for people who have the ability to draw or create something so random yet it looks fantastic! There are a few more graffiti arts on display but i only snapped those I really liked.

I left Capsquare around 8pm to meet up with Superman. Sometimes it feels so good to be able go to artsy fartsy events alone. Only then you'll be able to take your time on everything. Like how i went to the same stall 4 times, looked at the same pair of shoes selling at RM8 (heels at RM8! can you imagine that?), tried them on twice and thought to myself "Shit i wish i'm a Size 8" thrice. I kid you not.


Final product at the end of the day


Favourite out of the bunch

Feeling envious? Tu lah, next time I ajak, don't give me excuses like 'it's going to rain soon'. -_-

No comments: