Nov 25, 2008

Pain is good

Before you have any kinky idea in that dirrrrty mind of yours, let me clarify my statement.

Period. cramp. sucks. big. time.

Holy macaroni just by thinking about it makes my tummy churned. It's been awhile I have not experienced such throbbing pain, so painful I want to curse like a sailor!

I feel really guilty today when they surprised Pei Yee with her birthday cake and instead of joining in the fun, I just sat there really still trying to minimize the cramp. I have a theory about period cramps, as long as I don't move much, don't talk, don't laugh, have minimal expression, the pain will go away eventually. Either all that or I'll just sleep it off.

And as if my pain in my tummy is not torturing enough, I called up my girlfriend and suggested we go threading. For those who have no idea what the heck treading is, here's some visual aid(Non related but I suddenly have this though : I miss Mr Johnny's class already) :

This is obviously not me

Instead of plucking or shaving that dear eyebrow of yours, go try threading. Bangsar is fulled of threading salons but I suggest all you vain people to try out A-Lister beauty salon in Centrepoint. Very professionally done and its just freaking RM8 for a nicely done eyebrow :)

And all those kuno stories about going au naturel and you poor girls end up having eyebrows as bushy as the bush in my garden, discard those stories and go shape your eyebrows please. I'm saying this out of my own experience. Was trying to recalled what happened but I don't remember. lol. But i still remember the day Emmy persuaded her mom to pluck and shape my brows or else today you'll still see me like this..

Not very clear but you just compare my brows with the rest

And even then I think I had already shape them up lovely already -_- Okay back to my threading session, it was Alysia's first time so she wanted to see me doing it first. Macamlah got difference right? lol. But somehow my tolerance level is so fucking low today. For the first time i stopped my beautician because it was so freaking painful!! I actually teared in pain. Damn paiseh heh.

Okay end of my bitching post why am i so bitchy today. Oh right. Period.
zzzzz


4 comments:

zYpHrOn said...

eiii...that 1 u do it at fajar 1...lol

Rach the Lee said...

zzzz zac ephron wannabe

zYpHrOn said...

zac ephron?wat to do wit zac aphron pulak?:S

Unknown said...

Period pain? Try chocolates. =)

I remembered attending a conference and the pain came... right before our formal event at night. Everyone's all dressed up in suits and all, posing for the camera -- except me, sitting at one corner, sweat all over my face.

I'd make it a point to bring some chocolate on the first two days of period whenever I go. You know, just in case the incident above happened again.

And guys just don't seem to get it. =P