Dec 15, 2008

Tremble for my beloved

As i recover from my emotional breakdown with some help from the legendary long island tea and the sweet sweet music of Lapsap in Barsonic (more on that next post), i managed to squeeze in some time to do some reading on my Twilight saga. And also, to keep ya'll updated on Robert Pattinson heh.

I can't help but to notice every single person around me is very much infected with Edward's venom. I don't blame ya'll, Edward's too charming to be ignored, I know. But bear in mind biatches, I found him first, and therefore I very much have the right to keep him for myself. Ask me nicely and maybe I'll let you take a quick glimpse of him. Strictly no physical contact!

Just freaking bite her and get on with it grr

On the movie : Most of you might know that New Moon has been scheduled to be released tentatively around Nov next year and since the people from Summit Film has officially fired Catherine Hardwicke as the director, I'm sure there would be some changes in the plot. Spoiler alert : According to the book, New Moon is going to elaborate on how Bella falls for Jacob (and Jacob is actually a werewolf, but that does not mean Bella should fall for Jacob just because Edward went away for awhile, right?!) and all the ho-has in between.

(Oh, oh, and they are going to replace the current Jacob with another more manly looking Jacob! Kinda sucked for the current Jacob though, he got fired for being too baby-faced looking)

But now that they have Chris Weitz (director of American Pie, The Golden Compass etc) I'm pretty sure they will changed the storyline a bit so that they could feature Edward more since he IS the selling point of the movie. Chris Weitz even wrote a letter to Twilight fans so read it if you consider yourself one :)

Taken off Stephanie Meyer's official site

I even spend a little time (okay, maybe more than a little lol) scorching for more Twilight stuff and i found a short quiz on their myspace page. Just for fun I did the 'Which Twilight character are you?' quiz and guess what?




Match made in heaven? Obviously :)




No comments: