Mar 5, 2010

They say three's a charm. Four is the magic number.

I barely slept, spent the night googling and going through 'Toughest Questions Asked in Interviews' and how to tackle them.

Technically this would be my fourth interviewer. Third interview session with the same company. Second phone conference interview to US. And the one and only that had me waking up at 6:50 in the morning to prep myself.

Same questions were repeated. I was much more prepared and comfortable even though when I punched in the numbers to dial, my hands were trembling. Adrenaline rush 8 in the morning, fml.

The toughest question asked would be the hypothetical situation where she said, "If I had a laptop and I can't access to the wireless in a hotel, what should I do?". I mumbled something bout checking IP address. And I told her, "I'm sorry I don't have any IT background. I'm telling through my own experience." (where as if that situation happens to me, I would friggin call up the hotel front desk and screw them up haha).

Can everyone please pray for me so that I will get this job? Pweeety prease?

No comments: