Sep 22, 2009

My future projects

The impact from my documentary. I want to own lomocams! And take beautiful pictures :) Just that I think analogue cameras are too old school, winding them looking really black and boring. But with a bit of googling and research, lo and behold, my future endeavors...

Diana F+ CYMK edition
Price range : + - RM280

I was trying to figure out what does this cotton candy baby got to offer, and thus I went asking around in Mooks and I found out that Diana is the one where you can put all sort of shits to it i.e fish eye lens, flash wheel, a whole bunch of things to make your lomographs looks wonderful. However be warned that each piece of those accessory cost as much as the camera.

LC-A + 25th Anniversary Edition
Price range : + - RM900


Yes i know. I was raising my eyebrows too when I saw the price. And why does LC-A always have to be black and boring. Oh well. They say you ain't a true lomographer until you own this classic piece. LC-A is the first authentic lomocams, made by the Russians. Used to be a spy cameras for the soldiers so I guess that explains why it's black? hehe.

Holga in red
Price range : + - RM185 without flash, RM285 with flash

Holga's my personal favourite! :D The thing is, I've never seen a red Holga before apart from Lomographyasia. So I don't know would it cost me more to get a red one instead of the usual black. Holga's special cos it's fully plastic even the lens itself! Thus lomographs taken would have streaks of different colours, depending how much light leaks in. The downside is I think it's pretty huge for a camera. Can't complain much also la, give and take, still produce great pictures in the end of the day! :D

Now now, i just need lomo buddies to begin my quest. Care to join me Mr Glacius? ;)

No comments: