Dec 6, 2008

All I want for christmas

I love Christmas even though I'm not a Christian!

It is the only time of the year where you hear Mariah's All I Want for Christmas is You being played over and over again.

Christmas would be another reason to ask for gifts and be merry!

There would be so many variety of Christmas tree to gawk at every where you go!

Christmas is the only time you feel Malaysia is not so boring.

Even though the only place you can find snow is at Genting Highlands, the Mines Wonderland and Winter Bar in Quattro, you can see everyone goes out in their winter wears!

There would be Christmas Carols!

There would be a lot of awesome-bedosome shows on TV during Xmas!

And I will watch and re-watch Jingle Bell Rocks and never get tired of the cartoon

And Christmas is the perfect reason to put up my Christmas wish list! Heh

As usual I'll be celebrating my Christmas in Singapore with my family.

Oh joy! I love Christmas Day. And the fact that Boxing Day comes right after trills me!

:)

So where will you be this Christmas?

No comments: