Dec 6, 2008

My Heineken Crate

I think by now most of you should have seen the latest promo by Heineken popping up in almost every site (except mine of course, my humble room does not have enough traffic to lure them advertisers. dang)

And I got to admit, the Heineken's Pop The Bottle promo is freaking addictive! Okay basically this is what you have to do. Everyday throughout the whole month of December, Heineken Malaysia decides to play Santa and they will be giving out prizes every single day.

Pop the bottle caps

Just click on this link and wait till the bottle caps lighten up and pop the bottle! Only one cap per day though. So far I've won a bottle opener, movie tickets of my choice, and a Heineken sweater. But what i've missed are : 3D2N Redang Resort trip, RM50 TGIF vouchers. Fucking hell, how can a lifeless person like me who checks on the site every 10 minutes lose out to even more lifeless people out there?! @#$%^&

I'm a sucker for contest. There, I've said it.

Heineken Malaysia gave me a call last week to inform me that they will be sending me an exclusive members card where I am entitled for discounts at certain venue provided i stay loyal to Heineken. But that freaking card is still not here yet and I am starting to feel like i've fallen into some scam. Okay maybe i'm exaggerating i know it's not a scam but seriously I'm losing my patience. What? I want to show off cannot is it.

No comments: