Dec 29, 2008

Black, back and bolder

A couple of weeks ago, when I got hold of this piece of news, I was jumping up and down on my computer chair, totally ecstatic! I intended to spread the news asap but my workload and the recent Christmas trip caught up to me. But now its confirmed! Yay Yay Yay Yay!!

Remember just recently I talked about the dismissal of Catherine Hardwicke as the director of Twilight? Now guess which character just got replaced in the saga??

Lo and behold, Jacob Black. You are getting a facelift.

Usually it's a pain to watch a sequel when the actor for a character kept on changing. It's freaking confusing to watch! Take Batman for example, in Batman Begins Katie Holmes played Rachel Dawes and I think she made left quite an impression through that movie. Then Tom Cruise had to sweep her off her feet and of course, no more Batman for her. Fast forward to Dark Knight, Maggie Gyllenhaal was acting as Rachel Dawes. Where's the continuity of the show? -_-

BUT, I'm not complaining here. Because Jacob Black just went from Grade F to Grade Yum! *grins* Hear me people, we are doing some serious trading here.

At first we got Taylor Lautner....

but now we have Michael Copon wooot!

Omg Twilight is getting better ain't it? Edward is facing some stiff competition from the native werewolf here. When I first saw Michael Copon I thought he look somewhat familiar...until I googled him and my memories struck me back hard. Of course! He's the guy from One Tree Hill! Felix the bad boy of Season 2. Rings any bell?

Okay one closer look. Heh.

omg I think I'm melting

I think this is my biggest N-I-G-H-T-M-A-R-E. How now? I feel so guilty. Which to pick? Edward or Jacob?

Or maybe I can have both on alternate nights? :))))

No comments: