Dec 28, 2008

Dedicated to The Man of Steel

To the person that I wake up to every morning,

I don't know if you have noticed, but both of us have such contrasting personality. Different minds spinning at different frequencies I would say. And just look at our interests! You can't sit still for 5 minutes while I enjoy lazing around quietly with books in my face. Even though we both are alcohol addicts, most of the time you have your Kilkenny craves while I continue to sip on my Guiness Draught. You and the endless noise you make with your drums, while I love indie bands that nobody had heard of. I bet it drives you crazy listening to my playlist on your Ipod ;)

Yet we rarely argue. Sometimes I wonder whether is this healthy for a relationship lol. I think you've spoilt me for good. You bring me to McD every time I craved for supper. You buy me dresses every time I complained I got no clothes to wear. You always planned little suprises for me (even though most of the time I smell something's fishy even before you could suprise me lol). And maybe you do not know this but I always tell my friends you are the best boyfriend one could ever ask for.

Today marks your 24th birthday being the world celebrated fictional hero. Happy Birthday love :) Much warm hugs and kisses I know you can't resist hehe.

Love unconditionally

Yours truly,
Rachy

P/S : Omg do you know how long it takes for me to write this post, alternating between windows whenever you look at my monitor? Concentrate on your game would you? ;)

No comments: