Dec 25, 2008

Of hot chocolate and Christmas

To every jolly soul out there,

Have a merry Christmas and enjoy your holidays! :) As for me, I'm having a fabulous time here in Singapore stuffing myself with food and cakes and many glasses of wine. This must be one of the most memorable Christmas where we get to draw on helium balloons and play trivia quiz for the whole night lol.

My version of 'I saw mummy kissing Santa Claus'

I think this year the crowd was real fun. I had my two sisters with me all the time. My lil cousins around, Aunt Yvonne, Grandma and Dad and others. Even though Singapore is so freaking chilly now, deep down inside I felt so warm and fuzzy and so reluctant to think about going back to PJ tomorrow. That's what the combination of Christmas and family do to you. So much love in the air, you don't feel like leaving at all.

Even though I miss drinking Guinness at Sid's with Superman, I do not want to go back yet.

Fancy wines are abundance here. But still I could not find myself liking the taste of wines. But the longer I stay in Singapore, the more I like it here. Every where you go, it feels so clean and peaceful. Not to mention safe. Christmas felt wonderful this year.

And even though this year my presents are a bit crappy, but they are still very much appreciated. lol, ironically, I spent quite a lot on their Christmas presents this year. But all's well, the spirit of giving is there. I still love them a whole lot :)

Nothin beats Christmas with family :)

Well it's time for me to hit the sack. Adios roomies!



No comments: