Jan 22, 2009

Delirium

 Yes I'm blogging at work again :)

And yes I'm in a happy chirpy mood heehee. 

I need some happy songs to go with my day. 

Last weekend, I was at UOX Play Electric and goddamned I wished I could tell you how good was Twilight Action Girl! (p.s. Twilight Action Girl is a group of DJ nothing in relation to Twilight the movie hardcore fans please don't be confused heh) I don't know how they do it but pair TAG with Lapsap, I was pretty much be sucked into their indie electro world and all hell break loose on my pretty sore feet. 

Did not take a single photo that night, hence no picture post again! Yay!

Oh, on the other note, I have to apologize for The Absolute Room is not your regular bimbo blog with a lot of pink and pictures. 

Reasons that I can come up with to counter back those readers who prefer to read bimbo blogs:

1) I am not a pink fan. Pink just does.not.cut.it.
2) As much as you love pictures, I love to write. I write in my blog. You want pictures? Click X
3) I am not in the mainstream. And I don't intend to be. There are XX and Ringo for the pink obsessed readers (don't get me wrong. I love them both! So funny, sarcastic and full of pun). So move along now people.

Ahhh. Feels so good to get it out of my system. No offence to pink lovers though. I know it's like a must for girls to like pink. But seriously, I don't. 

Off to blast happy jumpy tunes in my office now.    :)