Jan 21, 2009

Hey Mr Curiosity




I realize it's been awhile. Actually it felt more than awhile to me. I'm going to admit, I've been ignoring my own blog. I'm trying to avoid blogging for awhile. But I kinda failed. -_-

I'm afraid of what to say. I'm tired of explaining. I'm sick of looking for answers so just I can explain what's happening. 

But.

The truth is there is none.

I don't why I wanted to be apart from Superman.  He definitely didn't see it coming. I know the whole world thinks I'm a selfish bitch. But I'm just being truthful, to him and to myself. 

I don't owe no one an explanation. So I'll save you all that ranting. Even though we had gone through that breaking up phase but we are still trying to work things out. He hope we could try and tweak our love a little and let's see how things go. 

I'll see how things go and let you know.