Feb 9, 2009

Life isn't always a bed of roses

I'm sorry people, I know it's been awhile. Well a little longer than awhile. I can't even rem what was the last post about.

Wait. Did I say the exact thing previously? Hmm felt so dejavu.

For the record, not that I am very proud of it, I have officially destroyed my love life. Superman is no longer mine. And everything are pretty much in the rubble.

My mind is constantly blank and words are so hard to spill out. I think I need some time to recover from this on-going commotion.

I came across something Hope said to her man of the moment about relationships and I think that is so true.

-*-

MOTM : I don’t think its a good idea for a person to jump into anything after the end of a meaningful, long term relationship. What do you think?

Hope :
I agree. First of all, I am of the opinion that a person needs some time to rediscover themselves. Secondly, even though you ended your relationship in the most mature way I have ever heard, I am sure there is going to be some fallout from it. There always is. It’s not fair for some other person to be a part of that.

-*-

Perhaps, time is exactly what I need.

No comments: