Feb 10, 2009

Where art thou?


I came across this picture today and it seems to reflect exactly what I want right now. Paradise. And it led me into thinking, how do you define paradise? 

I googled the word and I found some interesting answers. 

Christianity and Islam have always believed paradise is the place good people go after death or in other words, if you have been nice to other people, you are going to heaven. Nice people, I like. If you're funny, even better. Lol.

I was not raised as Christian but I grew up going to church quite often. (All thanks to Kel's interesting youth activities and Girls' Brigade). Well according to the bible, paradise IS a place. It's the Garden of Eden where Adam and Eve are placed during Creation. Anyone, please correct my humble facts if I got them wrong would ya? 

But the most interesting definition of paradise I found was from Urban Dictionary

"Paradise City" 
(n.) Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

-_-

So what do you call a place where the grass is greener and the guys are hot?

Aahhh, paradise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

adam....:P

Rach the Lee said...

haha u work on ur body first. then maybe i'll consider u in the 'hot hunks' category lol

Anonymous said...

sure anot?lil hunks..=]