Nov 22, 2008

P.S. Guess what?

I just finished watching P.S. I love you. And I swear I had to dry my eyes and blow my nose throughout the whole movie. It's almost like Moulin Rouge all over again.

I read the book earlier of the year. And it's the first book that i actually cried reading it. Almost absurd, I know.

Which sets me thinking about how to deal with death of someone that you loved so deeply for? What if happy ending does not exist after all?

I know most of you saw it eon years ago. But for those who have not : Go read the book and watch the movie after that. Then tell me what's your answer.

4 comments:

Moira Lim said...

i watched it too. the movie was just so sweet and beautiful. yet to read the book though, looking forward to it

Rach the Lee said...

The book is a different plot altogether! I don't recall Holly sleeping with William just after Gerry's funeral like that -_- I have the book. Come take from me since you live so near!

Anonymous said...

u have the movie??i wana watch

fun

Unknown said...

Read the book but haven't watch the movie. Am not planning to do it actually - prefer books though.