Nov 22, 2008

You-Style-It : Pop Art

Tongue in Chic has an on-going You-Style-It contest where you have to style yourself according to the given theme. Anything with the word 'contest', I'm in! It was pretty easy actually, just go play dress up, work your camera and submit those fabolousity pictures to the TiC team. All in the name for...

drool over LG Secret Black Label Series!

Recently launched in the market, retailing at Rm1,999, 5 megapixels camera and a million other amazing functions that I'm too lazy to type wtf I'll slave for that!

So I did. The first week was all about pop art fashion. You see, I can't pose like Paris Hilton and I got no photography skills like The Idan so don't complain. This is what you get when you have a lunatic with a camera and a corner of the room as a makeshift studio.

silhoutte yo

posing with a table lamp wtf
go Greek and burn your hair

Finally I submitted my entry and my face was plastered in TiC site the next day! No luck in winning the LG Secret though but having my amatuer (more like beginner) work featured on a fashion site was an honour indeed. Click if you want to see the winner (and rob her LG Secret! nahh kidding! ;) )

Fancy a rubik cube?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

d 1st pic is way better than the 4th wor..how come u send in the 4th?

Rach the Lee said...

the contest was about what you wear and how you wear it. the first picture cannot even see the colour of my attire, sure lose right? lol