Nov 7, 2013

Review: Thor: The Dark World

Movie: Thor: The Dark World (2013)
Genre: Action

Review: Can you believe it has been more than a month since the last review? I’m going to keep this one short but I have to confess, Tom Hiddleston aka Loki is my new man-crush.


If you’ve watched the first installation of Thor, then this will taste even better. I’ve heard differing opinions that they preferred the first Thor though. There are a couple of one-liner funny scenes that really cracked me up, which I really do appreciate J

Tips: As we have all learned about Marvel pictures, please stay for the end credit. There are TWO end credits for this movie, so make sure you sit through the credit rolls. (I missed the second one ugh)


Verdict: 4 out of 5 stars

2 comments:

Dan O. said...

Nice review Rachel. Strange that we would get this superhero movie at the beginning of November, but still well worth the watch.

Rach the Lee said...

Yeap, but I wouldn't mind watching anything Marvel. Up next, Catching Fire!