Feb 12, 2010

Positivity is all we need

Okay, half an hour has passed and I'm feeling better already.

All I want to say is that I'm glad a have a John C Maxwell book. I think I am an emotionally dependent person, as I've always look for someone, or in this case, something to tell me that everything's going to be fine. And I wished Adam's online so that I can bitch bout myself and sulk. However, I remind myself to stay positive, so I went and read Tim's List of 100 instead, and it perked me up a little bit. :)

Adam and Tim are two most influential people in my life right now. Ever since I got to Spore, I made a little promise to myself, that is to strive to be a better person. I want to live and breathe on positive vibes, and that's exactly what I'm getting from them. Is this just another phase in life? I honestly don't know. But I can tell you this is a good phase! :))

 

typography i made out of ribbons

Read this one quote off John C Maxwell that I think I can relate to right now.
"Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know."

3 comments:

Glacius said...

I like!

Unknown said...

thank you for this. I love the typography!

Rach the Lee said...

heh your welcome tim. it's just something random that i did to take my mind off things. Live & Inspire just popped in my mind at the right time :P