Feb 12, 2010

Yawn

Tomorrow I have a phone interview in the morning. Don't know what to expect really. I just hope everything would be ...
Wish me luck!

---------------- edit ------------------
Okay, I sucked at the interview. I was speaking to this ang moh fella from US team and he asked me a couple of questions I didnt know what to answer. Basically, he asked me what am I going to do on the first day of my job, what kind of questions would I ask the customer if they were to call me for troubleshooting, what's the closest thing in my previous work experience that I can relate to meeting datelines. Interview that has quite a number of awkward silence is not a good interview. I think this is my worst experience ever. This is a classic example of what happens if you are desperate and trying to score a job you have zero interest in. (Thus in this case, I can't even talk about passion, as I have none and I can only say I'm seeking challenges in a different industry)

To put it in a nutshell, the 20 minutes conversation suck balls. And I don't have a good feeling about it. :(

1 comment:

ellpwhy said...

Not your call since you also have no interest, you knew it even before the interview. Try again! Something you want at least! I'm on Skype with you and I heard you saying this to ..don't know who.. " Let me GOOGLE about it". Booo...Yahoo go away. CO2 on the way! LOL.