Mar 24, 2010

Connecting the dots

Today couldn't have been better. Like the path is paved-ready for my fragile little feet to step on. Even birds would sing-a-long to my thoughts kind of day.

Got my medical check-up done for my work permit application at SATA early morning. I cannot recall the last time I got poked and blood drawn for lab test. I realized I can watch the nurse do it to other people but I can't watch when the nurse was looking for my veins to poke about. Poor arms, they bruised right after.

Sneaked out in between X Rays and doctors consultation to have lunch with my aunt at this small cafe called Happy Daze. Totally forgot to take picture of the place but it is a perfect location for a quiet evening read, because there were barely any customer apart from us and another table. Food was so-so. Nothing worthy to mention. To my surprise I actually enjoyed my aunt's company cos I used to dislike her. Not to say dislike, but this aunt used to be very critical. She always have something to say bout everything. My hair, the way I dress, the way I walk and anyone who tries to comment or restrict my freedom totally puts me off. But maybe I grew out of that rebellious phase. Or maybe we both grew up, to be more appreciative of family bonds.

One day if I lose everything, I know family is the only place I can seek refuge. (hopefully that day won't come la okay? lol)

Oh! Oh! Another reason why I'm so happy and contented today would be caused of my new flats! So pretty! On 20% discount somemore! I'm so sick of wearing heels and getting blisters and corns. I'm convinced that my feet are going to run away with someone else if I keep torturing them like that. Hence, investment! :)

Yippee! Nice anottt!

I soooo feel like drinking right now, but no one is free to go drinking lor :S Gone are those alcoholic days. But pieces of puzzle are falling into place already. I'm going to dive into the harsh reality real soon! Kancheongness gila babi mannnn.

No comments: