Apr 1, 2010

Bombs away!

If you know me in person, you'll probably met my group of friends whom we fondly call ourselves the 'Papa Kedana Gang' (which loosely translates to The Pauper Gang'). My point is, to survive in PJ with very little money and the heart that always looking to have fun, we had to resort to cheap entertainments.

Like Justin and his magic card tricks.

Haha! I'm kidding! I absolutely love Justin's card trick as I really believe in magic. Yeah I know there are a thousand tricks in the world to fool people but I genuinely believe magic exists. Ok I'll save that topic for another day.

Again, my point is, we always have to come up with silly games (Mali for example. Guys dread it, the girls love it haha!) to fill up all our free time since some days we just cannot afford to lepak at Starbucks. More than often we play Truth, very brutal games, yet super exciting at the same time cos I get to ask the most explicit questions haha im so evil.

So I'm offering all of you a chance of revenge as I sign up at a site call Formspring, where you get to post any questions on anything at all, and the best part would be, you get to be completely anonymous! If you have questions that you are dying to ask me about and never got the guts to, well head over to http://www.formspring.me/twazyrachy and bombs away!

P/S: Do not ask me stupid questions or i'll smack you kaw kaw. Have fun! :D

No comments: