Jun 13, 2013

and BAM, it's THURSDAY!

Just thought we should lighten things up a little around here, I was trying to tell a couple of jokes to my Hong Kong colleague, and these came up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Joke #1:

[reading screen]

"To Start Press Any Key" . Where's the ANY key?

I see Esk ["ESC" ], Catarl ["CTRL" ], and Pig-Up ["PGUP" ]. There doesn't seem to be any ANY key. 

Woo! All this computer hacking is making me thirsty. I think I'll order a TAB. [presses TAB key]

-Homer Simpsons

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha this was taken from The Simpsons Season 7 Episode 7: King-Size Homer. Although I have never sat down and watch the cartoon series, but I love their random wackiness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Joke #2 

A teacher went to school and saw the word penis written on the blackboard. Angrily, before any other students come in, she erase the word using a duster

However, tomorrow when she enter the same class, the word PENIS is there again. This time it is written in a bigger size font than yesterday. Again angrily she used a duster to erase the word.


The next day, she came into the class and the word PENIS is there again, written in a much bigger size than yesterday. 

It came with a one-liner written below, "THE MORE YOU RUB THE BIGGER IT GETS".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*chuckles*

Don't you think most jokes are somewhat adult? Funny nonetheless!

No comments: