May 23, 2012

The (B)Vow

Everytime i check on my humble blog, I'm ashamed of myself.

Why?

  • I don't blog enough to keep my readers around
  • When I do blog, it's either a negative post or useless fact of myself
  • Because I don't blog as much, I don't remember if i have blogged about something that I wanted to blog about
(Rachel hung her head in shame) 

So it came to me, that i should write the T&C for myself, representing my blog, to myself. I shall call this, "The Bvow".

I, Rachel, vow to blog only of the positives, and to blog at least once a month, about myself and my surroundings, so that i can keep all the happy memories written down, and spread the goodness to my readers. 

I shall share my life with all of you, sincerely and with an open mind, as I know, anyone may judge me, but my blog (and its readers) will stand by my side, till the day blogging is deemed uncool and Internet shuts down blogger.com. 

Yours truly,
Rachel :)


No comments: