Nov 12, 2008

Blood is thicker than water

Even though we do not have lunch together as often as we used to
Even though we don't stayed back together after school anymore
Even though we do not message each other before bed like last time
Even though we do not sparks rumours anymore(and we both know its not true!)
Even though we do not shop for your hair spray at supermarket together
Even though we do not talk and confide about each others secrets
Even though we do not fight over silly stuffs anymore
Even though it's been more than two years since I've seen you
And even though I do not know what is to come in the future

I know I love you and care for you, and that I can assure you.
Happy 20th Birthday Wei :)

xoxo,
Jie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:P...give face for you..i'll consider that as my presie...:P...luv ya,jie.

Anonymous said...

awwww~ so much love.lol