Sep 20, 2009

Speaking in metaphors

I'm guilty. I know. Been everywhere but not here.

It rained the whole day. In fact, it's been like this for a couple of days now. Monsoon season's here. And the weather's so perfect, it brought emotions over me. I don't know why but I am friggin emo most of the time man. It doesn't show on the surface but deep inside there's a feeling of emptiness that made me want to stay in bed, do nothin but to read my book or sleep. Or whichever that would happen first heh.

I found Austin's blog today. And to see theabsoluteroom.blogspot.com on his sidebar gives me a sense of excitement. A recognition. A person I personally know who knows of your existence. Reads my entries like a bible. Okay maybe not like a bible, but you get my drift :D Austin talked bout the future. About living life to the fullest. And he made me ponder over my life a little bit. Am i doing the right thing? Am I living it to the fullest? You know, maybe right at this moment when you are reading this you feel like I'm really fortunate and my life seems alot more interesting than yours but believe me when I say this, I feel the same towards every single person that I've met. I've always asked myself why do other people look so happy in their pictures and everything seems so perfect to them. And yet deep down i realize behind that every smile there's a story to tell.

So the grass isnt exactly greener on any side of the fence. It's the same really! It depends on how hard you look at the grass. And if you look at your life a little harder you would realize there are small buds of flowers in your own grass waiting for spring! :D

okay enough of metaphors. I'm going to watch How I Met Your Mother and laugh myself silly.

No comments: