Aug 12, 2012

This is how you say it: ee-lu-ee wu-thon

Lately, I've been obsessed with designer bags. Yes, the end is near.

I've used to be real proud and say, "You know what, I don't get women and bags". I ought to bite my own tongue now because, I 'kinda' get it now. Not sure if this is a phase since I just hit my quarterly life celebration, well, that is if I get to live till I'm 100.

Back to bags.

Few months back, I had a long chat with my boss, who is my best friend at work and she's a seasoned bagaholic, particularly with Louis Vuitton. In her words, she said "Rachel, owning a designer bag is not about flaunting the brand or showing the society how well off you are. If you take that first step and own a designer, it will put you to a greater height. You will work harder, strive to be better so that you can tell yourself, you deserve this".  One month after that, a big chunk of cash escaped my bank account and I came home with this.

Louis Vuitton Westminster in Damier GM

I learn so much about bags and leather after I got this baby, which i think i will save those stories for another day. For keepsake, here's how I looked on the day I spent the most ka-ching in one single receipt :)


No comments: