May 29, 2010

Latest I-must-have-this list

1. iPhone 4G : Time to chuck my lousy Samsung away.

2. John C Maxwell's Everyone Communicates, Few Connect

3. CK Summer

4. New shoesssssssss. Damn it Singapore, the streets eat up every pair of sole I have.

5. A full bed set. I'm thinking of getting a new mattress as well. I'm getting my own room in a month's time. Weeeee!

Come June, it's going to be one hell of a month. I've got a test to pass. A getaway to Malacca! Work is going live soon, so there's so many things to soak up and so many trainings! Also, I'm moving out to a brand new place, just few houses away :P

We went shopping for the little ones back in Penang. Jo got them clothes, really cute ones, and I wonder how big is my nephew Clement now. I got Elsa a pretty awesome toy. A bubble gun. My mom is going to complain so much but who to spoil them if not us aunts? :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oleh sebab tak ada duit. i'm so gonna get 3gs. lol

Rach the Lee said...

ah boleh lah 3GS. Oleh sebab I rasa nak splurge on this one thing, i think i'll get the 4G and feed on bread for the rest of the year. :P

Anonymous said...

ok. i've checked the 4G video. supaaaaa coooll. gulp

Rach the Lee said...

Get the 4G! I dont care, papakedana mana pun i nak :P