Jun 14, 2010

Going sugar high on life

 Wooohoooo! (Random shot taken off a standee at Sentosa. Totally ROLF)

Hi minions! Did you miss meeeeeeee :P

I know! I went on a long hiatus without warning ey? I was swamped with work!! ..and other side activities :P Ummm, yeah pretty much that.

So if you haven't heard, i was 'hired' to be a tour guide for my colleague who from California, showing him around and stuff. I know, I know, I'm not even local Singaporean to begin with, but what the hell, I am doing some exploring myself.

We did so many things already that I've lost count! I'm too lazy to recap all the trips and places we've gone to so far. Maybe i will, in two weeks. I'll get so upset whenever I think of the end of this month, Richard is going home to Sunnyvale :(

In four more days, it's going to be two months working in Yahoo!. My team has been expanding, now we are a group of 9 techs including my manager. It has been awesome so far, it still is. I'm still going to work with a smile on my face in the morning. And guess what, I'm developing good habits of having breakfast in the morning to kickstart my day at work. But because Richard is here and he wants to be adventurous, almost everyday we go on food hunt. For he is the white guy who wants to try everything at least once! So far we've had durian puffs, chicken feet, frog legs, dragonfruit, kaya toast (he has never heard of kaya nor seen one! gasp!), cheecheongfun, siew loong paos, prata and briyani etc. There's something new every single day. So im pretty sure I'm 5 kilogrammes heavier, but oh well. You know me. Food comes first before anything else :P

I'm sleepy. Me going to bed. I shall try to update more often. Or maybe i'll see you in two weeks :) Bye loves!

No comments: