Mar 27, 2011

Writer's block

I must be the most inconsistent blogger ever. And yet at the same time, I see traffic(s) to my blog :D

Average Per Day 2
Average Visit Length 1:36
Last Hour 0
Today 1
This Week 11

Aww thank you dear loyal readers! I promise I will try to spend more time telling you the boring story of my life rather than reading, even though 80% of the time, i am blogging away on my iPhone while trying to balance myself on a moving train.

Now back to my boring life updates, next month marks one year anniversary of me working in Singapore and I have a wonderful news to share. No, i'm not getting hitched yet. I am getting converted to be a permanent employee! I'm soooo excited about getting purpled! Just to be clear, converted to be permanent does not mean I was working part-time but more like I was contracted with an external company to be outsourced. Nonetheless, I'm thrilled!

I've been working on the weekends for the past month and you know what, even though I dread waking up to my alarm clock on a Sunday, I kinda like weekend shifts. I get the whole floor to myself. Not forgetting the quiet time to work on my documentations. Yeap, i managed to get myself into writing afterall! Technical writing :P

Till my next blogging itch again xoxo

Star

Perfecto!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Next time, treat me with a pint of that. :D