Mar 29, 2011

This is what I want to be..

..a hot housewife!! :D (must be the biological clock talking). Not so-glam picture below as proof :

I'm cleaning! GASP!

Just to prove that I can indeed be your next door neighbour who cooks and cleans (like any housewives would!), I took 10 minutes break to blog about it. And also tweeted all at the same time LOL. (not your typical next door housewife after all :P)

Why the make up you asked? Just cause I was out earlier and I decided to clean my house first and shower later. Not because I'm so vain I had to put on make up to snap a picture with a mop. Yes, that's my pink mop head.

Okay I hear germs calling out for me. ADIOS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you going to blog about this again? :D

Anonymous said...

=_= hahaha speechless.hello