May 9, 2011

Balance baby.

Things have been going pretty heavy at work lately, it's causing my skin to pop. So I'm looking forward to weekends even more so now. Anything to get away from work really.

So I've been taking yoga classes lately, and today was my first intermediate class. I think during today's class, I might have discover muscles that I did not know of their existence before this. My body's going to complain tomorrow and I'm so not looking forward to that ugh. I am seriously considering signing up massage packages so that I can have a spa getaway at least one a month. My bank account however disagree. He (yeap, it's a he! dominatrix account ;( ) said all I need is to rest at home, sleep a little more and stop complaining. Well I agree with the sleeping part but you know what, maybe I just need a weekend back to KL or something. I need to search for my friend, Balance.

Balance. Easier said than done.

Perhaps all I need is a rougher exercise regime. Like tennis, which require aiming and running around with a bouncy ball. Or, perhaps, club hopping. What? Who said that isn't a form of sport? Bollocks.

My high school friends retreated to Bali, not because they were at war, but because they were searching for Balance while playing with the monkeys in Ubud. Totally sounds like a good idea. I would have been there myself if it's not for my endless work that does not allow any days off for now. But you know what, I'm making it a point to join the next getaway with them. Come what may. I'm going. Even though it's probably not going to happen until next year. But I don't care. Mark my word, readers.

Okay enough with Balance, Bed is calling. Ciao.

No comments: