May 13, 2011

Cheap, plain fun.

I like nights like this.

I flew out from my office straight to Coffee Bean and tried to work from there just because I wanted to hang out with my friends. It was pretty irresponsible for me to leave work like that, but hey, I felt freaking awesome I get to slack off. Haha, but I was still working away in between Subways and coffees (multitasking yo) and two really lame guy friends. Why do I have such lame friends? lol.

One of them, FC, is leaving for Portugal soon! FC is by far one of my cheapest friend. Kalah gang papa kedana lol. We went blanket hunting when he first came over to Singapore for work (yes, blanket hunting) and he finally settled for a picnic wrap that cost about SGD3, in which we found in Carrefour. Win! And what's more, today he asked me if I know where I can get cheap but good sweater. He even asked me if Daiso carry such item. He's hillarious but everyone loves him.

Recently when I was reading up on Tiny Buddha (it's not a religious site btw) on 'Ways to have fun cheap', I found a site called Geocaching. It's basically treasure hunting all over the world! I'm really excited about this, and I'm going to try it out probably on Wesak Day. It's pretty simple, just need to have a GPS device (that's where iPhone comes in) and probably a torch light if the cache is hidden in dark places like among tree roots or piled rocks. I saw a couple of cache that has been there since 2008! You basically hunt for the cache/container and sign the logbook if you manage to find it. Sounds like plain fun and I like plain fun! :)

How's it going for everyone else? What other random stuff that you have been doing recently?

No comments: