Feb 11, 2012

The Comeback

I can't imagine how I managed to lay off writing bulls and cocks on the wall of this room for over 4 months.

But lo and behold! I did it! I actually fixed up my template and started to write. So dear friends, to my defence, this is my excuse this time: I did not like my previous black and white template and therefore I refuse to write on it. There.

But, it still amazed me how I get email reports on the visitor stats of my blog, and at least one hopeful (hope-fool?) will pop over to check if I actually still have the ability to type something, anything. Thank you roomie :) *virtual fist-bump*

So there's lot to update yeah? Even Blogger (where this blog is hosted) has an overhaul of their site. I used to dig about for Blogger templates and spend hours tweaking every little details, like how my fonts should be, where the gadgets would sit, and to be honest, I'm such a pain in the ass. I am a self-proclaimed minimalist, so I like clean, white spaces, with very clean black border and nothing too fancy or girlish. But at the same time, my crazy and adventurous side of me screams for COLOUR! So in my head the conversation goes something like this..

LEFT BRAIN: Yeap, that's right, settle for no nonsense white template here..Make sure the lines are straight and keep the header simple.
RIGHT BRAIN: Oh come on! Stop being boring! Splash me some colour here, here and here. And stop being so rigid about the font type! We need to stop living in the 50's!

Now that Blogger introduced some fancy self-customization, I actually changed all the detailing in the current template! So here we have, the classy typewriter fonts balanced up with the crazy background and the orange themed titles. Leave me a comment and tell me if the template is a YAY or NAY? :)

No comments: